Axor Apex Helmet Features:
- Upper air intake vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Back outlet vent is integrated with pc spoiler, allowing it to be positioned for optimum flow-through ventilation
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- Optically correct visor
- Quick and toolless visor change mechanism
- Internal sun visor included
- Equipped with pin lock system
- To safeguard the biker, the dual EPS liner of a helmet is designed to fit the head perfectly to absorb the energies of an impact and avoid penetration. The chinstrap secures the helmet and the head in order to prevent them from rolling.
- Double D-ring for a secure fit
- ABS material is used for High-Protection.
- Weighs 1600±50 gms
- Homologation – ECE R-22.05(Europe) DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards
- Testing includes energy attenuation
- Penetration resistance
- Chin strap structural integrity
- Surface projection
- Rigidity test
- Tensile test
- Chin Strap Micro slip test
- All above tested under 4 different conditions(Hot, Cold, Submerging, and Ambient)
- Integrated Spoiler for Streamlined Presentation & Stability at High Speed.
- Tough Polycarbonate Material
- Comes in two variants – clear and smoke.
If you would rather watch a video than read features, click here –Axor Apex Helmet Features Video
About Axor Helmets:
Conceptualised and designed in Italy, Axor helmets is the result of collaboration of International designers and expertise in the industry. Since 2015, uncompromising quality, high safety standards of Axor helmets offer a cost effective yet high end product for premium biking segment in India.