Funky looking helmet with ISI, ECE & DOT certifications from Axxis. Stay protected with this feature-loaded Axxis Draken helmet.
- High impact polycarbonate shell for improved strength.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. First in its segment.
- Multiple vents with channeled airflow to enhance rider comfort and focus
- Finish – Gloss
- DOT (US)
- ECE R-22.05 (EU)
- ISI 4151 (India)
- EU Ratchet fasteners for easy fastening and unfastening even while gloved
- Pinlock ready max vision visor – equipped to attach/detach anti-fog inserts.
- Axxis’s quick release system (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
- Optimum visor closing
- Anti-allergic and wicking internal fabrics – absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Easily removable and washable interiors to keep the helmet clean.
- Removable chin curtain
- At a weight of 1450 (+/-50) grams, it is one of the lightest helmets in India.
* Color of the actual product may vary slightly from the images shown.
PSI offers warranty on most products against manufacturing defects. Warranty period will be considered from the date of purchase by the customer. Helmets carry a warranty of 2 years against manufacturing defects only.
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- The claim must be accompanied with the warranty card and the purchase receipt from our authorized dealer or reseller.
- Products purchased from sellers other than our authorized dealers will not be eligible for warranty.
- Products purchased under discounts or offers are not covered under warranty.
- Warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of the product. PSI will be the deciding authority on the course of action.
- Customer must be ship the product to our Chennai office. PSI will inspect the product and approve or reject the claim.
- Product will be shipped back to the customer free of cost.
- Once the claim is approved, the product will be repaired or replaced based on the availability of spares and products. PSI cannot be held liable for non-availability of spares or products.
- Color of the spares used in case of a repair might not completely match that of the original product color.
- If the particular product had been discontinued, PSI will send an equivalent model to the customer. Under no circumstance a refund will be made.
- Any replacement done during the warranty period will not extend the warranty of the product.
Warranty cannot be claimed under following circumstances:
- Wear and tear due to regular usage.
- Damage caused by an accident or a fall.
- Physical damage to the helmet by dropping it or by any other mishandling.
- Color fading due to usage or exposure to sun. High viz colors are likely to fade faster on sun exposure.
- Problems occurring due to lack of maintenance.
- Usage under atypical conditions.
- Any modifications or customizations to the helmet will void its warranty.
- Use of paint, adhesives, glue, screws, etc will also make the warranty void.
- Application of chemicals that could harm the product.
- Scratches or marks occurring due to usage.
- Scratches and marks on the visor.
- Color chipping on the EPS.
- Rider experiencing subjective issues like fit, comfort, noise, aerodynamics, etc are not covered under warranty.
- Helmet accessories like cheek pads, chin curtains, pinlock, visors etc. are not covered under warranty.
- PSI cannot be held liable for any cosmetic damage the product may have while purchasing. Customers are advised to check the product thoroughly before purchasing.
There are no reviews yet.