What’s included with the product?
1 Pair of Fender Daily Use Motorcycle Riding Gloves
1. Constructed using perforated stretch textile & mesh material on the back and micro suede on the palm to improve dexterity and comfort.
2. The knuckles are protected by hard plastic protectors with EVA padding.
3. The index and thumb finger tips are touch screen sensitive.
CARE & STORAGE
Microfiber/ soft cloth Small bowl or mixing cup Absorbent towels Soft-bristled brush Diluted cleaning solution Lukewarm water
How to clean & dry gloves?
1. Clean the gloves as soon as you are able to, after your off-road session. This will make removing any stains easier. Leaving the gloves un-clean will make removing any stains tougher.
2. In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix a portion of diluted cleaning solution in lukewarm water.
3. Dampen a microfiber cloth with the mixture and gently wipe the stained areas. If there are stains which you are unable to remove using a damp cloth, use a soft bristled brush soaked in a mild pH neutral soap and rinse off using cold water. Please note that using a brush could lead to piling which will not be covered under warranty.
4. Clean the gloves starting at the wrist and working toward each fingertip. Be sure to clean well between each finger. Keep moving to a clean area of the cloth as the dirt is transferred.
5. Rinse the cloth often as the dirt is transferred. Turn the gloves over and repeat on the other side.
6. DO NOT USE HOT WATER
7. Do not use detergents, fabric stain removers, bleach or any chemicals for cleaning.
8. Do not wash the gloves in a washing machine.
9. Dip dry the gloves after cleaning in a ventilated area away from direct sunlight.
10. Do not wring the gloves.
How to store?
When gloves are stored wet or in a non-ventilated area, this may cause deformations and ruin your gloves, not to mention this allows mildew to grow on the leather causing discoloration and damage.
1. Make sure that your gloves are completely dry before you store them.
2. Place them in a breathable cotton bag to protect them from dust but with enough air circulation to prevent mildew from forming.
3. Store them in a cool, dry, well ventilated area
We offer a 6 month warranty on manufacturing and material defects. Our gloves are made in the same factories that manufacture for top brands like Dainese, Alpinestars, Furygan, Rev’It, etc. Please click here for details.
Minor repairs of opened stitches, Velcro etc. due to normal wear and tear can be done at a reasonable charge. Send us an email with pictures so we can determine if the gloves can be repaired or not. Please click here for details.