Constructed from EVA laminated fabric and with PP support to retain shape, the Fly tankbag is spacious, durable and easily converts into a backpack or a tailbag. The magnet based system has been designed to work on metal tanks and comes with an external rain/ dust cover.
All motorcycles with metal tanks
- Royal Enfield Himalayan, Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 350, Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 500, Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Royal Enfield Interceptor/GT 650
- Bajaj Dominar 250, Bajaj Dominar 400, Bajaj NS 200, Bajaj Avenger
- KTM ADV 250, KTM ADV 390
- Honda H’Ness CB 350, Honda Hornet 2.0, Honda CB200X
- Yamaha FZ 25
- Kawasaki Versys 650
- Suzuki Gixxer SF150
If you would like to check suitability for your specific bike model, drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or post on the Q&A and we will get back to you in 24-48 hours.
- Main compartment with wide top U-opening for easy packing and access
- Large No 8 zipper which is easy to grab and operate for opening & closing of the main compartment with riding gloves
- 5 number X 4 compound NIB (Neodymium Iron Boron) rare earth magnets for stronger hold on any tank shape
- 2 side pockets to keep wallet, snacks, powerbank or other flat items etc.
- 1 outside transparent pocket to keep the phone for GPS directions – works even with the raincover
- Use the cable inlet to charge mobile directly when stored in the transparent top pocket
- 1 inside mesh top pocket to keep Bike papers, documents, memory cards, keys, or other small items
- Outer EBC net for holding gloves when not in use
- Hassle-free conversion to a backpack with inbuilt hidden straps and a top grab handle for effortless movement off the bike
- Reinforced sides and top flap with tough plastic sheet to maintain shape of the bag – this can be easily inserted/removed
- Original 3M Reflectosafe tape on rear, sides and raincover for added visibility in low light conditions
- Faux leather at the bottom of the bag to reduce the incidence of scratches on the tank
- Seam-sealed raincover with clear plastic panel so you can continue to use your phone with the raincover. Also has a reflective sticker for additional visibility.
Materials & Durability:
- Tough high-denier fabric exterior for extreme durability
- Soft plush interior lining in gray color for better visibility of packed items
- Triple stitch on all joints for improved strength
- Foam padding with a reinforced plastic base for better shape retention
- Original heavy duty YKK pullers, sliders & zipper tape for extra durability and smooth operation on all zips
- Original 3MTM ScotchliteTM reflective tape for long lasting visibility in low light conditions
- Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
- Bar tacked at all stress points for added reinforcement
- Magnet based anchoring system with 5 sets of compound rare earth magnets for better stress distribution
- Capacity 18 liters
- Weight 1.1 kg
- Dimensions Long edge: 43 cm, Wide edge: 29 cm, Height: 21 cm
- Tough, tear resistant 1200D x 1200D outer fabric with PVC coating
- 300D x 300D ripstop fabric with PU coating
- 150D x 150D inner lining
- 68D x 68D raincover fabric
- YKKTM pullers, YKKTM sliders and YKKTM zipper chain
- 5 number X 4 compound NIB (Neodymium Iron Boron) rare earth magnets
- 3MTM ScotchliteTM 8906 silver fabric trim reflective tape (RA=500 cd/lux/m2)
- Fittings from an ISO 9001 certified vendor
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
- Fly tank bag – 1 nos
- Set of mounting straps – 1 front mounting strap, 2 rear mounting straps with quick-release system.
- External Raincover – 1 nos
- Black plastic sheets – 2 nos
1 YEAR WARRANTY:
- We offer a 1 year warranty against material or workmanship defects. Please read our warranty policy for more details.
LIFETIME REPAIR SUPPORT:
ViaTerra products are built to last and we would love for you to use them for a really long time. In case of an unfortunate fall or incident (like a rat chewing a corner – yes, it happened!), we are happy to repair/ replace the damaged parts at a reasonable charge. Click here to learn more about our repair support.