The 100% Waterproof Leh saddlebags are a perfect luggage partner for all non-monoshock motorcycles with straight exhausts like Royal Enfields, Triumph Bonneville etc. Can also work with upswept exhaust bike that have saddle stays. With a 70L capacity and the MOLLE loop system, the Leh has adequate capacity for a 2 week trip. You can choose to add on a 2/3 person camping tent, a sleeping bag or the POD 12L/ POD 22L expanders to further increase capacity or just to better organize & separate out your stuff. The saddlebags come with a set of seam sealed inner ripstop liners (rated to withstand 5000mm water pressure) along with the external raincover making it 100% WATERPROOF and able to withstand heavy monsoon rains. It is recommended to use Leh saddlebags with a saddle stay.
All non-monoshock motorcycles with straight exhausts
- Honda H’ness CB350 (To be used with the stay provided)
- Royal Enfield Classic 350/500
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350/500
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 (pre 2012)
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350/500 (2012+) – to be used with ViaTerra Saddlebag Stay
- Royal Enfield Himalayan – to be used with Saddlebag rack
- Bajaj Avengers
- Bajaj Dominar – to be used with Saddlebag rack
- Triumph Bonneville
If you would like to check suitability for your specific bike model, drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or post on the Q&A and we will get back to you in 24-48 hours.
- Main compartment with ROLL TOP opening to enhance 100% waterproofing while making it easy to compress any extra volume. The top opening is rolled down and secured with a strap + buckle closure to secure it in place. Effective luggage distribution
- 100% waterproof inner ripstop liner rated for 5000mm water pressure and seam sealed on all stitches to withstand heavy rains
- 2 outside zippered pockets with storm flaps to keep documents, papers etc for easy access.
- 2 outside bottle pockets with tightening straps – can carry a 2 liter bottle
- 2 outside flap pockets with buckles – to carry tools, spare cans, first-aid kit or other quick-access items
- 4 MOLLE webbing straps to add on whatever you need in a modular fashion – tents/ sleeping bags or increase capacity with the POD 12L and/ or POD 22L expanders
- Compression straps on top of the bag lets you cinch down additional luggage even without bungees. The compression straps along with the roll top design hold your gear snugly in place especially when the bag is not fully packed.
- Reinforced base with tough plastic sheet to maintain shape of the bag – this can be easily inserted/removed
- Original 3M Reflectosafe tape on rear and sides for added visibility in low light conditions
- Double sided grab handles for ease of carrying and mounting/ unmounting
- Bottom bumpers secured to the bottom to protect the bag fabric from abrasion when placed on the ground
- Seam sealed external raincovers with reflective stickers for additional visibility
Materials & Durability:
- Tough high-denier fabric exterior for extreme durability
- Soft plush interior lining in gray color for better visibility of packed items
- Triple stitch on all joints for improved strength
- Foam padding with a reinforced plastic base for better shape retention
- Original heavy duty YKK™ pullers, sliders & zipper tape for extra durability and smooth operation on all zips
- Original 3MTM Scotchlite™ reflective tape for long lasting visibility in low light conditions
- Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
- Bar tacked at all stress points for added reinforcement
- True zero-displacement fit using a 3 Point anchoring system making it a breeze to load and unload
- One strap goes under the tail lamp (to prevent the bag from sliding forward)
- Two straps loop through the rear footpeg stays (to secure the bag in place)
- Simple Double-D ring mounting
- Dual side locking on bridge strap for adjusting the width of the bridge.
IMPORTANT NOTE to adjust the webbing length as per the mounting requirements for your specific bike model
- First, secure the double D-Ring and mark the webbing after 4-5 inches
- Cut the rest of the extra webbing
- Burn the edges of the cut part of the webbing to stop it from fraying off.
These steps are necessary to avoid the extra webbing from getting caught up in the chain.
- Capacity ~ 70 liters
- Weight ~ 2.1 kg
- Dimensions Long edge: 41 cm, Wide edge: 21 cm, Height: 35 cm
- Tough, tear resistant outer fabric with PU coating
- 300D x 300D outer ripstop fabric with PU coating
- 150D x 150D inner lining
- 68D x 68D raincover fabric
- YKK™ pullers, YKK™ sliders and YKK™ zipper chain
- 3MTM ScotchliteT™ 8906 silver fabric trim reflective tape (RA=500 cd/lux/m2)
- Fittings from an ISO 9001 certified vendor
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
- Leh saddle bags – left & right
- 100% Waterproof Inner Liner – 2 nos
- External Raincover – 2 nos
- Black plastic sheets – 2 nos
1 YEAR WARRANTY:
- We offer a 1 year warranty against material or workmanship defects.
LIFETIME REPAIR SUPPORT:
- ViaTerra products are built to last and we would love for you to use them for a really long time. In case of an unfortunate fall or incident (like a rat chewing a corner – yes, it happened!), we are happy to repair/ replace the damaged parts at a reasonable charge. Click here to learn more about our repair support.