- HIRP ( High Impact Resistant Polymer ) Material is formulated by a polymer injected into very precise blocks for better lightness and impact resistance properties.
- Multiple Shell Sizes – for the right customized fit.
- ECE R-22.05 (EU) & DOT (US) approved.
- Pinlock Ready Max Vision Visor equipped to attach/detach Anti-fog inserts. For a clear edge-to-edge vision even in foggy weather conditions.
- Turbulators along the sides of the visor to reduce buffeting and cut down wind noise effectively.
- Push-to-release locking mechanism for easy opening and closing of the visor.
- MT’s Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. First in its segment.
- Anti-allergic and wicking internal fabrics – absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Laser cut foam padding for ultimate contoured fit.
- Easily removable and washable interiors to keep helmet clean and odour-free.
- Embedded speaker pockets for Bluetooth communication systems.
- Reflective detail on the rear of neck roll.
- Robust Chin Strap with D-Ring fasteners – Safest way to fasten a helmet.
- HIRP High Impact Resistant Polymer shell (racing shell configuration) – molded for improved protection.