- High impact molded polycarbonate for greater protection.
- First in class dual density EPS for better impact absorption.
- Sleek and aerodynamic shell with a premium design and spoilers.
- Specially designed ventilation system to maximize airflow and to always keep the rider fatigue free.
- DOT (US)
- ECE R-22.05 (EU)
- ISI 2015
- Micrometric fasteners for easy use even while wearing gloves.
- Max vision pinlock ready visor and additionally available anti fog inserts that provide clear vision during the rain or foggy weather.
- Equipped with MT’s QRS (quick release system) it facilitates the easy removal and attachment of the visor.
- Made of hypo allergenic and wicking fabric that absorbs and dissipates the sweat from the skin to keep the rider comfortable.
- Laser cut fabric for the ultimate fit.
- Removable and washable liners that allow you to keep your helmet clean and fresh
- Speaker pockets that facilitate third party Bluetooth system.
- Coming in at just 1450(+/-50) grams, its weight is well distributed for the tourer.
* Color of the actual product may vary slightly from the image.
PSI offers warranty on most products against manufacturing defects. Warranty period will be considered from the date of purchase by the customer. Helmets carry a warranty of 2 years against manufacturing defects only.
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- The claim must be accompanied with the warranty card and the purchase receipt from our authorized dealer or reseller.
- Products purchased from sellers other than our authorized dealers will not be eligible for warranty.
- Products purchased under discounts or offers are not covered under warranty.
- Warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of the product. PSI will be the deciding authority on the course of action.
- Customer must be ship the product to our Chennai office. PSI will inspect the product and approve or reject the claim.
- Product will be shipped back to the customer free of cost.
- Once the claim is approved, the product will be repaired or replaced based on the availability of spares and products. PSI cannot be held liable for non-availability of spares or products.
- Color of the spares used in case of a repair might not completely match that of the original product color.
- If the particular product had been discontinued, PSI will send an equivalent model to the customer. Under no circumstance a refund will be made.
- Any replacement done during the warranty period will not extend the warranty of the product.
Warranty cannot be claimed under following circumstances:
- Wear and tear due to regular usage.
- Damage caused by an accident or a fall.
- Physical damage to the helmet by dropping it or by any other mishandling.
- Color fading due to usage or exposure to sun. High viz colors are likely to fade faster on sun exposure.
- Problems occurring due to lack of maintenance.
- Usage under atypical conditions.
- Any modifications or customizations to the helmet will void its warranty.
- Use of paint, adhesives, glue, screws, etc will also make the warranty void.
- Application of chemicals that could harm the product.
- Scratches or marks occurring due to usage.
- Scratches and marks on the visor.
- Color chipping on the EPS.
- Rider experiencing subjective issues like fit, comfort, noise, aerodynamics, etc are not covered under warranty.
- Helmet accessories like cheek pads, chin curtains, pinlock, visors etc. are not covered under warranty.
- PSI cannot be held liable for any cosmetic damage the product may have while purchasing. Customers are advised to check the product thoroughly before purchasing.