Presenting Ramble gloves, built in a low-profile and simple style with the safety of Knox 303 SPS palm slider system and CE EN13594 certification. High quality full grain leather is soft and durable, while fingers and thumb get added padding for safety.
The gloves are CE certified to meet CE En13594:2015 standards.
Impact and abrasion safety –
- Knox™ SPS 303 sliders for the palms, made from abrasion-resistant LDPE
The Knox SPS works by attaching 2 parts to the palm of the glove, making a bridge over the scaphoid. These plastic parts act as a slider eliminating the grab effect and scaphoid injuries.
- Hard TPU knuckle protector passes CE testing with residual force under 9 kN
- Full grain durable leather chassis for abrasion safety
- Foam wrapped in leather for safety of proximal phalanges (fingers)
- Foam protection for outer and inner phalange of thumb
- Soft foam under leather for intermediate phalanges (fingers)
- Foam protection on outer side of wrist
- Foam protection for outer side of pinky-finger
- Leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance for key impact zones.
Fit and comfort –
- Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure
- Touch conducive index fingertip and thumb tip
- Amara pad on palm with silicon printing in black colour adds to low-profile looks and grip on the handlebars
- Accordion panels at fingers and below the knuckle for flexibility
- Pre-curved design
- Mid-length everyday usage fit
- Soft lining for day-long comfort
Country of origin – Vietnam
There are no reviews yet.