Roll Top Dry bags for Rhino Tail Bags are available separately, made from high grade PU coated fabric, and seems are hot sealed with industrial PU tape, which makes it leak proof, to keep your stuff dry and make the bags 99.9% waterproof (when used with dry bags plus rain covers) is included. Colour of rain cover and dry bag may change depending on availability of fabric. Rhino Mini Tail Bag comes with a capacity of 50 Lts and can carry all your stuff for a 10-15 days ride. Proudly Made in India with 1680D ballistic nylon high abrasion resistant fabric for longer durability and strength. Fits on any motorcycle on the pillion seat and also on the Top Rack. For mounting on the Top Rack, bungee cords maybe required for more stability, however if mounting on the pillion seat the straps given are sufficient. Two Side pockets and one Flap pocket for storing quick access items on the outside and one mesh pocket inside for toiletries and other stuff. Additional straps are provided for keeping any small bag on top of the Tail Bag. High visibility fabric used inside the bag for easy of access of items. Highly reflective 3M Scotchlite tape for better safety and high visibility during night rides. One year warranty for any manufacturing defect.
- Mounts on Any Motorcycles even with high swept exhausts with ease
- Better durability, stability and strength than other fabrics
- 1680D High Abrasion Resistant Fabric
- 2 side pockets with zips to carry quick access items safely.
- Outside top zipper pocket on flap to store documents, maps etc.
- Exterior zipper pocket for storing additional items
- Inside mesh pocket to keep toiletries, chargers etc.
- Huge main compartment with top U-opening for easy packing and access.
- YKK™ Original Zippers and Pullers
- Removable shoulder strap for easy movement off the bike.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective tape for high visibility during night rides.
- PU coated Rain Proof Cover included with the Bag
- Shoes/Bottom Lug protectors on the base Capacity 50Ltrs.
- Additional Straps Provided to keep any extra luggage on top of the Tail Bag
There are no reviews yet.