Setting the standards even higher, presenting the Rival jacket in V3.0 avatar.
Durable 700 Denier polyester and mesh chassis, with Safetech CE Level 2 armour in the shoulders, elbows and the back, while the chest is now protected by Powertector CE level 2 armour.
Keep the forearms and waist tacked down with the adjusters for a personalized fit. The drop tail gives you more lower back coverage when in a tuck position. Liners include an internal thermal liner and external rain liner.
What’s new for V3.0 ?
- CE Level 2 chest armour. Powertector AirTec DC
- Rain Liner now upgraded to 10000mm water resistant fabric, same as our Pro jackets
- Fresh design changes
- Minor quality of life improvements
Impact Safety –
- Chest protection: PowerTector (S.Korean) AirTec DC, CE Level 2 armour with good ventilation (New for v3.0)
- Shoulder and Elbow protection: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 armours, with superior coverage area, certified to standard EN1621-1:2012
- Back protection: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 armour certified to standard EN1621-2:2014
Model numbers of protectors
Elbow protector > 535-002Y T+ T-
Shoulder protector > 434-002Y T+ T-
Back protector > 851-002Y (Size Large)
Chest protector> AirTec DC
All details available on safe-tech.it/en/products and powertector.com
Abrasion Safety –
- 700D durable polyester and mesh chassis
- Heavy duty poly honeycomb mesh
- Reflective panels at chest, back and arms for high night-time visibility
- Signature reflective panel on biceps (New for v3.0)
- External rain liner > Main shell > Inner thermal liner
- Stand alone winter liner with 100gr Dacron filling.
- External rain liner with taped seams ( waterproof sealing) now upgraded to 10000mm fabric (New for v3.0)
Fit and modulation
- Adjustable wrist, elbow and waist for a snug fit
- vislon YKK main zipper
- Pant to jacket connection zipper
- One waterproof chest pocket and two water resistant pockets on waist
- One pocket on thermal liner
All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. SOLACE uses resistant fabrics, but HI-VIS material will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal thing of all HI-VIS fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect